Here are a few tips to get your Mixed Reality videos right:
- The Graphics Quality does not apply to the LIV video. To get a better framerate when recording a LIV mixed reality video, turn the Graphics Quality to the minimum (click the gear button on the pillar behind you, then 3rd knob from the left).
- Special options are available in the Settings of the game when you are using LIV (click the gear button on the pillar behind you) to let you:
1) Toggle your Furball head visibility
2) Reorient the game
- A camera will be shown in the game to show you where the real and virtual cameras are. A holographic version of this camera will be shown before you teleport, to preview where the camera will be after the teleportation.
- Can't pass a level? Join the Discord (link below) and contact the dev team. We'll tell you a secret that will let you skip those hard levels ;)
Join the VR Furballs Discord for more info: